Helpful tips for Sunday:
– $2 entry per person (pre-schoolers free).
ATM available outside the Mapua Community Hall, Cash withdrawals available inside the hall.
– Please check out the parking map to see options for parking.
– We have a free shuttle bus running all day.
– Disability parking is available and marked on the map.
– Please listen to our parking marshals directing you around the village.
We’re on a mission to make this a ZERO WASTE event.♻ Please help us move towards this goal by bringing your own: water bottle (free water available), coffee cup, plate & utensils and reusable bags. Our food stallholders are providing compostable food packaging. The Waste No More team will be there to assist you at our recycling stations.
See you Easter Sunday, gates open 9am!